Bug 406411 - Korganizer daemon closes when plasma starts
Summary: Korganizer daemon closes when plasma starts
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: korganizer
Classification: Applications
Component: reminder daemon (korgac) (show other bugs)
Version: 5.10.3
Platform: OpenSUSE Linux
: NOR crash (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: kdepim bugs
URL:
Keywords:
: 406430 406521 406546 407031 407125 407174 407277 412287 (view as bug list)
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2019-04-10 16:29 UTC by Tim Folger
Modified: 2019-09-25 08:39 UTC (History)
12 users (show)

See Also:
Latest Commit:
Version Fixed In: 5.11.0


Attachments
Generated crash information (7.88 KB, text/plain)
2019-04-10 16:29 UTC, Tim Folger
Details
Korganizer Reminder Daemon crashes at plasma login. (8.19 KB, text/plain)
2019-04-10 19:02 UTC, Frits Spieker
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Tim Folger 2019-04-10 16:29:44 UTC
Created attachment 119336 [details]
Generated crash information

SUMMARY
i'm running KDE plasma 5.15.4, KDE frameworks 5.56.0, QT version 5.12.2, kernel 5.0.6 on opensuse tumbleweed. After a recent upgrade I started receiving the error message reported below. 



STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. log in to KDE plasma 5.15.4
2. Message appears: We are sorry, Korganizer Reminder Daemon Closed Details: Executable: korgac PID: 3972 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) 
3. Clicking on "restart application" results in the same message: "We are sorry..."

OBSERVED RESULT Korganizer Daemon Closes repeatedly


EXPECTED RESULT No Korganizer close messages


SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Windows: 
macOS: 
Linux/KDE Plasma: 
(available in About System)
KDE Plasma Version: 
KDE Frameworks Version: 
Qt Version: 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Comment 1 Frits Spieker 2019-04-10 19:01:27 UTC
I just updated my Tumbleweed as well and get exactly the same crash. I'll upload a crash-log.
Comment 2 Frits Spieker 2019-04-10 19:02:36 UTC
Created attachment 119340 [details]
Korganizer Reminder Daemon crashes at plasma login.
Comment 3 Christoph Feck 2019-04-10 20:13:59 UTC
That might be fixed by https://commits.kde.org/akonadi-calendar/c9129b07b42097f6b5eb54c2103d22a9c2263d83

Pasting backtrace from comment #2:

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fc829e12940 (LWP 4677)):
[KCrash Handler]
#6  0x00007fc82fc218d9 in Akonadi::BlockAlarmsAttribute::isAlarmTypeBlocked (this=this@entry=0x55ea5f362530, type=KCalCore::Alarm::Display) at /usr/src/debug/akonadi-calendar-18.12.3-1.2.x86_64/src/blockalarmsattribute.cpp:84
#7  0x00007fc82fc3454c in Akonadi::ETMCalendar::alarms (this=<optimized out>, from=..., to=..., excludeBlockedAlarms=<optimized out>) at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qsharedpointer_impl.h:312
#8  0x000055ea5c6e3b39 in KOAlarmClient::checkAlarms (this=0x7fff1defa440) at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qsharedpointer_impl.h:312
#9  0x000055ea5c6e4915 in KOAlarmClient::deferredInit (this=0x7fff1defa440) at /usr/src/debug/korganizer-18.12.3-1.2.x86_64/korgac/koalarmclient.cpp:169
#10 0x00007fc82e155343 in QtPrivate::QSlotObjectBase::call (a=0x7fff1def9b30, r=0x7fff1defa440, this=0x55ea5e701a50) at ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qobjectdefs_impl.h:394
#11 QMetaObject::activate (sender=0x7fc810005950, signalOffset=<optimized out>, local_signal_index=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at kernel/qobject.cpp:3774
#12 0x00007fc82f6ea1e2 in Akonadi::EntityTreeModel::collectionPopulated (this=<optimized out>, _t1=<optimized out>) at /usr/src/debug/akonadi-server-18.12.3-2.1.x86_64/build/src/core/KF5AkonadiCore_autogen/include/moc_entitytreemodel.cpp:513
#13 0x00007fc82f6f5a4b in Akonadi::EntityTreeModelPrivate::itemFetchJobDone (this=0x55ea5e6dd940, job=<optimized out>) at /usr/src/debug/akonadi-server-18.12.3-2.1.x86_64/src/core/models/entitytreemodel_p.cpp:1384
#14 0x00007fc82f6eb3f0 in Akonadi::EntityTreeModel::qt_static_metacall (_o=<optimized out>, _c=<optimized out>, _id=<optimized out>, _a=<optimized out>) at /usr/src/debug/akonadi-server-18.12.3-2.1.x86_64/src/core/models/entitytreemodel.h:681
#15 0x00007fc82e155206 in QMetaObject::activate (sender=0x55ea5e70cb50, signalOffset=<optimized out>, local_signal_index=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at kernel/qobject.cpp:3793
#16 0x00007fc82f165d9c in KJob::result (this=this@entry=0x55ea5e70cb50, _t1=<optimized out>, _t1@entry=0x55ea5e70cb50, _t2=...) at /usr/src/debug/kcoreaddons-5.56.0-1.1.x86_64/build/src/lib/KF5CoreAddons_autogen/include/moc_kjob.cpp:573
#17 0x00007fc82f166863 in KJob::finishJob (this=0x55ea5e70cb50, emitResult=<optimized out>) at /usr/src/debug/kcoreaddons-5.56.0-1.1.x86_64/src/lib/jobs/kjob.cpp:109
Comment 4 Frits Spieker 2019-04-11 17:47:39 UTC
That was fast ;-)
Comment 5 Tim Folger 2019-04-11 18:28:13 UTC
I'm not a developer so could someone clarify how I could apply this fix? It's not clear to me. 

Thanks in advance!
Comment 6 Frank 2019-04-11 19:43:57 UTC
I just reportet a bug seems to be the same issue.
Bug 406430
Comment 7 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-14 18:39:30 UTC
*** Bug 406430 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 8 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-14 18:42:29 UTC
*** Bug 406521 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 9 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-15 08:57:22 UTC
*** Bug 406546 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 10 Bruce 2019-04-16 08:11:12 UTC
Crashes on login or restart
KDE neon User Edition 5.15 x86_64 

Application: KOrganizer (korganizer), signal: Segmentation fault
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fbba5b5b880 (LWP 2191))]

Thread 5 (Thread 0x7fbb7e5e6700 (LWP 2196)):
#0  0x00007fbba127cbf9 in __GI___poll (fds=0x7fbb74003ce0, nfds=1, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
#1  0x00007fbb96ccc539 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#2  0x00007fbb96ccc64c in g_main_context_iteration () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#3  0x00007fbba1de515b in QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents (this=0x7fbb74000b20, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:424
#4  0x00007fbba1d8664a in QEventLoop::exec (this=this@entry=0x7fbb7e5e5d20, flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:225
#5  0x00007fbba1bae41a in QThread::exec (this=<optimized out>) at thread/qthread.cpp:531
#6  0x00007fbba1bafbc2 in QThreadPrivate::start (arg=0x56123b0717e0) at thread/qthread_unix.cpp:361
#7  0x00007fbb98bbf6db in start_thread (arg=0x7fbb7e5e6700) at pthread_create.c:463
#8  0x00007fbba128988f in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95

Thread 4 (Thread 0x7fbb7ede7700 (LWP 2194)):
#0  0x00007ffcf586bbf6 in clock_gettime ()
#1  0x00007fbba1298ea6 in __GI___clock_gettime (clock_id=clock_id@entry=1, tp=tp@entry=0x7fbb7ede6aa0) at ../sysdeps/unix/clock_gettime.c:115
#2  0x00007fbba1de4a41 in qt_clock_gettime (ts=0x7fbb7ede6aa0, clock=<optimized out>) at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:111
#3  do_gettime (frac=<synthetic pointer>, sec=<synthetic pointer>) at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:166
#4  qt_gettime () at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:175
#5  0x00007fbba1de3279 in QTimerInfoList::updateCurrentTime (this=this@entry=0x7fbb700048f0) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:91
#6  0x00007fbba1de3855 in QTimerInfoList::timerWait (this=0x7fbb700048f0, tm=...) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:388
#7  0x00007fbba1de54ec in timerSourcePrepareHelper (timeout=0x7fbb7ede6b54, src=<optimized out>) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:132
#8  idleTimerSourcePrepare (source=<optimized out>, timeout=0x7fbb7ede6b54) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:212
#9  0x00007fbb96ccba98 in g_main_context_prepare () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#10 0x00007fbb96ccc46b in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#11 0x00007fbb96ccc64c in g_main_context_iteration () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#12 0x00007fbba1de515b in QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents (this=0x7fbb70000b20, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:424
#13 0x00007fbba1d8664a in QEventLoop::exec (this=this@entry=0x7fbb7ede6d20, flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:225
#14 0x00007fbba1bae41a in QThread::exec (this=<optimized out>) at thread/qthread.cpp:531
#15 0x00007fbba1bafbc2 in QThreadPrivate::start (arg=0x56123b0b75c0) at thread/qthread_unix.cpp:361
#16 0x00007fbb98bbf6db in start_thread (arg=0x7fbb7ede7700) at pthread_create.c:463
#17 0x00007fbba128988f in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95

Thread 3 (Thread 0x7fbb7ffff700 (LWP 2193)):
#0  0x00007ffcf586bad5 in clock_gettime ()
#1  0x00007fbba1298ea6 in __GI___clock_gettime (clock_id=clock_id@entry=1, tp=tp@entry=0x7fbb7fffea60) at ../sysdeps/unix/clock_gettime.c:115
#2  0x00007fbba1de4a41 in qt_clock_gettime (ts=0x7fbb7fffea60, clock=<optimized out>) at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:111
#3  do_gettime (frac=<synthetic pointer>, sec=<synthetic pointer>) at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:166
#4  qt_gettime () at kernel/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:175
#5  0x00007fbba1de3279 in QTimerInfoList::updateCurrentTime (this=this@entry=0x7fbb78004cf0) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:91
#6  0x00007fbba1de3855 in QTimerInfoList::timerWait (this=0x7fbb78004cf0, tm=...) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:388
#7  0x00007fbba1de4e9e in timerSourcePrepareHelper (timeout=0x7fbb7fffeb24, src=<optimized out>) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:132
#8  timerSourcePrepare (source=<optimized out>, timeout=0x7fbb7fffeb24) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:165
#9  0x00007fbb96ccba98 in g_main_context_prepare () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#10 0x00007fbb96ccc46b in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#11 0x00007fbb96ccc64c in g_main_context_iteration () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#12 0x00007fbba1de515b in QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents (this=0x7fbb78000b20, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:424
#13 0x00007fbba1d8664a in QEventLoop::exec (this=this@entry=0x7fbb7fffecf0, flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:225
#14 0x00007fbba1bae41a in QThread::exec (this=<optimized out>) at thread/qthread.cpp:531
#15 0x00007fbba04d6015 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5DBus.so.5
#16 0x00007fbba1bafbc2 in QThreadPrivate::start (arg=0x7fbba074dd80) at thread/qthread_unix.cpp:361
#17 0x00007fbb98bbf6db in start_thread (arg=0x7fbb7ffff700) at pthread_create.c:463
#18 0x00007fbba128988f in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95

Thread 2 (Thread 0x7fbb87127700 (LWP 2192)):
#0  0x00007fbba127cbf9 in __GI___poll (fds=0x7fbb87126c38, nfds=1, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
#1  0x00007fbb9685b747 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1
#2  0x00007fbb9685d36a in xcb_wait_for_event () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxcb.so.1
#3  0x00007fbb884ba32a in QXcbEventQueue::run (this=0x56123b011ef0) at qxcbeventqueue.cpp:225
#4  0x00007fbba1bafbc2 in QThreadPrivate::start (arg=0x56123b011ef0) at thread/qthread_unix.cpp:361
#5  0x00007fbb98bbf6db in start_thread (arg=0x7fbb87127700) at pthread_create.c:463
#6  0x00007fbba128988f in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fbba5b5b880 (LWP 2191)):
[KCrash Handler]
#6  std::__atomic_base<int>::load (__m=std::memory_order_relaxed, this=0x51) at /usr/include/c++/7/bits/atomic_base.h:396
#7  QAtomicOps<int>::load<int> (_q_value=...) at ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/thread/qatomic_cxx11.h:227
#8  QBasicAtomicInteger<int>::load (this=0x51) at ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/thread/qbasicatomic.h:103
#9  QtPrivate::RefCount::ref (this=0x51) at ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qrefcount.h:55
#10 QString::QString (other=..., this=0x7ffcf58504c0) at ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstring.h:958
#11 QTimeZonePrivate::Data::Data (this=0x7ffcf58504c0) at tools/qtimezoneprivate_p.h:81
#12 QTzTimeZonePrivate::previousTransition (this=<optimized out>, beforeMSecsSinceEpoch=28799999) at tools/qtimezoneprivate_tz.cpp:1026
#13 0x00007fbba1c56f59 in QTimeZonePrivate::dataForLocalTime (this=0x56123b146610, forLocalMSecs=forLocalMSecs@entry=86399999, hint=-1) at tools/qtimezoneprivate.cpp:332
#14 0x00007fbba1bf77dc in QDateTimePrivate::zoneMSecsToEpochMSecs (zoneTime=<synthetic pointer>, zoneDate=<synthetic pointer>, hint=<optimized out>, zone=..., zoneMSecs=86399999) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2987
#15 refreshDateTime (d=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2655
#16 0x00007fbba1bf8ab7 in checkValidDateTime (d=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2718
#17 setDateTime (time=..., date=..., d=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2802
#18 QDateTimePrivate::create (toTimeZone=..., toTime=..., toDate=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2976
#19 QDateTime::QDateTime (this=0x7ffcf58506e0, date=..., time=..., timeZone=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:3204
#20 0x00007fbba41c5d7a in KCalCore::MemoryCalendar::rawEvents(QDate const&, QDate const&, QTimeZone const&, bool) const () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5CalendarCore.so.5
#21 0x00007fbba417d9a9 in KCalCore::Calendar::events(QDate const&, QDate const&, QTimeZone const&, bool) const () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5CalendarCore.so.5
#22 0x00007fbba551118c in KODayMatrix::updateEvents (this=this@entry=0x56123b16fea0) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:353
#23 0x00007fbba55117c8 in KODayMatrix::updateIncidences (this=0x56123b16fea0) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:262
#24 0x00007fbba55118bc in KODayMatrix::updateIncidences (this=<optimized out>) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:87
#25 KODayMatrix::setCalendar (this=<optimized out>, calendar=...) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:86
#26 0x00007fbba5508a50 in KDateNavigator::setCalendar (this=0x7fbba1e745e0 <QListData::shared_null>, calendar=...) at ./src/widgets/kdatenavigator.cpp:117
#27 0x00007fbba550258f in DateNavigatorContainer::setCalendar (this=0x56123b14b8c0, calendar=...) at ./src/datenavigatorcontainer.cpp:98
#28 0x00007fbba54f5f96 in CalendarView::CalendarView (this=0x56123b0d14e0, parent=<optimized out>) at ./src/calendarview.cpp:319
#29 0x000056123a31df63 in KOrganizer::KOrganizer (this=0x56123b0592a0, __in_chrg=<optimized out>, __vtt_parm=<optimized out>) at ./src/korganizer.cpp:60
#30 0x000056123a31f3ca in KOrganizerApp::processCalendar (this=this@entry=0x7ffcf5851280, url=...) at ./src/koapp.cpp:111
#31 0x000056123a31fc9a in KOrganizerApp::activate (this=0x7ffcf5851280, args=..., workingDir=...) at ./src/koapp.cpp:73
#32 0x00007fbba57b4a3d in KontactInterface::PimUniqueApplication::start(QStringList const&, bool) () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5KontactInterface.so.5
#33 0x000056123a31ce53 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at ./src/main.cpp:55
Comment 11 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-16 10:29:52 UTC
(In reply to Bruce from comment #10)
> Crashes on login or restart
> KDE neon User Edition 5.15 x86_64 
> 
> Application: KOrganizer (korganizer), signal: Segmentation fault
> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
> [Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fbba5b5b880 (LWP 2191))]
> 
> Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fbba5b5b880 (LWP 2191)):
> [KCrash Handler]
> #6  std::__atomic_base<int>::load (__m=std::memory_order_relaxed, this=0x51)
> at /usr/include/c++/7/bits/atomic_base.h:396
> #7  QAtomicOps<int>::load<int> (_q_value=...) at
> ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/thread/qatomic_cxx11.h:227
> #8  QBasicAtomicInteger<int>::load (this=0x51) at
> ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/thread/qbasicatomic.h:103
> #9  QtPrivate::RefCount::ref (this=0x51) at
> ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qrefcount.h:55
> #10 QString::QString (other=..., this=0x7ffcf58504c0) at
> ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstring.h:958
> #11 QTimeZonePrivate::Data::Data (this=0x7ffcf58504c0) at
> tools/qtimezoneprivate_p.h:81
> #12 QTzTimeZonePrivate::previousTransition (this=<optimized out>,
> beforeMSecsSinceEpoch=28799999) at tools/qtimezoneprivate_tz.cpp:1026
> #13 0x00007fbba1c56f59 in QTimeZonePrivate::dataForLocalTime
> (this=0x56123b146610, forLocalMSecs=forLocalMSecs@entry=86399999, hint=-1)
> at tools/qtimezoneprivate.cpp:332
> #14 0x00007fbba1bf77dc in QDateTimePrivate::zoneMSecsToEpochMSecs
> (zoneTime=<synthetic pointer>, zoneDate=<synthetic pointer>, hint=<optimized
> out>, zone=..., zoneMSecs=86399999) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2987
> #15 refreshDateTime (d=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2655
> #16 0x00007fbba1bf8ab7 in checkValidDateTime (d=...) at
> tools/qdatetime.cpp:2718
> #17 setDateTime (time=..., date=..., d=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:2802
> #18 QDateTimePrivate::create (toTimeZone=..., toTime=..., toDate=...) at
> tools/qdatetime.cpp:2976
> #19 QDateTime::QDateTime (this=0x7ffcf58506e0, date=..., time=...,
> timeZone=...) at tools/qdatetime.cpp:3204
> #20 0x00007fbba41c5d7a in KCalCore::MemoryCalendar::rawEvents(QDate const&,
> QDate const&, QTimeZone const&, bool) const () from
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5CalendarCore.so.5
> #21 0x00007fbba417d9a9 in KCalCore::Calendar::events(QDate const&, QDate
> const&, QTimeZone const&, bool) const () from
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5CalendarCore.so.5
> #22 0x00007fbba551118c in KODayMatrix::updateEvents
> (this=this@entry=0x56123b16fea0) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:353
> #23 0x00007fbba55117c8 in KODayMatrix::updateIncidences
> (this=0x56123b16fea0) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:262
> #24 0x00007fbba55118bc in KODayMatrix::updateIncidences (this=<optimized
> out>) at ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:87
> #25 KODayMatrix::setCalendar (this=<optimized out>, calendar=...) at
> ./src/kodaymatrix.cpp:86
> #26 0x00007fbba5508a50 in KDateNavigator::setCalendar (this=0x7fbba1e745e0
> <QListData::shared_null>, calendar=...) at
> ./src/widgets/kdatenavigator.cpp:117
> #27 0x00007fbba550258f in DateNavigatorContainer::setCalendar
> (this=0x56123b14b8c0, calendar=...) at ./src/datenavigatorcontainer.cpp:98
> #28 0x00007fbba54f5f96 in CalendarView::CalendarView (this=0x56123b0d14e0,
> parent=<optimized out>) at ./src/calendarview.cpp:319
> #29 0x000056123a31df63 in KOrganizer::KOrganizer (this=0x56123b0592a0,
> __in_chrg=<optimized out>, __vtt_parm=<optimized out>) at
> ./src/korganizer.cpp:60
> #30 0x000056123a31f3ca in KOrganizerApp::processCalendar
> (this=this@entry=0x7ffcf5851280, url=...) at ./src/koapp.cpp:111
> #31 0x000056123a31fc9a in KOrganizerApp::activate (this=0x7ffcf5851280,
> args=..., workingDir=...) at ./src/koapp.cpp:73
> #32 0x00007fbba57b4a3d in
> KontactInterface::PimUniqueApplication::start(QStringList const&, bool) ()
> from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5KontactInterface.so.5
> #33 0x000056123a31ce53 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
> at ./src/main.cpp:55

This is a completely different crash though and should be reported separately IMHO.
Comment 12 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-19 09:47:15 UTC
(In reply to Wolfgang Bauer from comment #11)
> (In reply to Bruce from comment #10)
> This is a completely different crash though and should be reported
> separately IMHO.

PS: it looks like bug#404275 ...
Comment 13 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-04-29 10:25:07 UTC
*** Bug 407031 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 14 Frits Spieker 2019-04-29 17:42:23 UTC
Hi.

I just got an update to the 19. series of KDE on Tumbleweed and now Kontact and Akonadi have been updated as well (5.11), I can happily report that the bug indeed seems to have been fixed. No more crash of the reminder deamon. Suggest to close.
Comment 15 Frank 2019-04-29 18:52:13 UTC
I can agree with the observation. The same applies to me. 
the bug seems to be fixed.

Many thanks for your work!!!
Comment 16 Bruce 2019-04-30 01:54:04 UTC
(In reply to Wolfgang Bauer from comment #12)
> (In reply to Wolfgang Bauer from comment #11)
> > (In reply to Bruce from comment #10)
> > This is a completely different crash though and should be reported
> > separately IMHO.
> 
> PS: it looks like bug#404275 ...

thanks Wolfgang Bauer
Comment 17 Tim Folger 2019-04-30 05:05:13 UTC
Fixed for me as well after upgrading tumbleweed today, which included 5.11.0. Thank you, KDE developers, for fixing this bug and for giving us the world's best desktop environment.
Comment 18 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-05-01 14:27:05 UTC
*** Bug 407125 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 19 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-05-04 11:03:05 UTC
*** Bug 407174 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 20 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-05-07 07:41:13 UTC
*** Bug 407277 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 21 Wolfgang Bauer 2019-09-25 08:39:27 UTC
*** Bug 412287 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***