Created attachment 105640 [details]
I cannot Sync my CalDAV ressources from a "Communigate-Pro" (CGP) Server (unkown Version) on my Work.
- multiple Devices with KDE-Neon and Arch.
More detailed description/What I've tried:
1. Kontact/Korganizer/Akonadi recognizes the calendar/task-folders, but I can't see any events/tasks.
2. I can create events/tasks in KOrganizer which are (and stay) visible and actually "really" created on the Server. I checked it with the CGP Web-Client ("Pronto"?), "Thunderbird Lightning" and/or "DavDroid".
3. So the only events/tasks that are visible in KOrganizer are the ones created in the current running Installation.
4. Changes on this events/tasks with other Installations/Clients are not synced. If I modify a created and visible event/task in Korganizer it will overwrite changes that are made with other Clients.
5. I can also "delete" the visible events in Korganizer, but they're not really deleted from the Server. (checked like in 2.)
- Issues 1-4 are new, it worked before the last updates. Issue 5 was older but it did not annoy me that much.
- Owncloud (9.1.0) resources are working as expected with KOrganizer/Akonadi.
- Thunderbird Lightning and DAVDroid are working the affected resources (CGP).
- Same Behaviour with Arch-Linux (also same Akonadi Version)
- Attachment: (Anonymized) Debbuging Output from Akonadi-Konsole while refreshing/syncing the affected resource in KOrganizer.
- In general i'd like to thank you for this great piece of software. I really love to use it. Unfortunately this Bug is a really big issue for me :(
Some problem with Micro Focus GroupWise CalDAV (14.2.2).
Exactly the same as naworski98 says in "More detailed description". It worked in an earlier version, don't know exactly with witch one it stopped.
Sorry, forgot the version: Kontact 5.6.3 on OpenSuse Tumbleweed
can confirm behaviour (CalDAV and CardDAV) on a Mailbox.org server with KAddressBook/KOrganizer Version 5.10.1
just found seemingly related: https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843
I can reproduce this with mailbox.org with KOrganizer 5.11.2. Neither CardDAV or CalDAV read any items from the server. If I create an item locally it is synced to the server. What information can I provide to resolve this issue?
I have the same problem on my arch installation. Nextcloud sync doesn't work for calendar entries.
Calendars names are shown however. Also contact sync runs fine.
I have also some older (about Month) Neon installation where sync runs fine - after update it fails. The update also brought the new notifications "bell".
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.1
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.63.0
Qt Version: 5.13.1
Kernel Version: 5.3.7-arch1-1-ARCH
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 8 × Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz
Memory: 15,5 GiB