Version: unspecified (using KDE 4.7.0)
Snoozed reminders do not retrigger after shuting down the computer
Steps to Reproduce:
* Add a reminder for an event that will trigger in 5 min
* Wait those 5 min
* When you get the remind dialog snooze the reminder for 30 min
* Shutdown the computer before these 30 min
* Wait an hour and start the computer
* No reminder is shown at all
* Reminder is shown like it was in kdepim 4.4
OS: Linux (x86_64) release 3.0-ARCH
Sounds like bug 282535 (which IMHO has a more precise discription of the bug).
Git commit d1d99767eed455ee6f152ca9b7461f7a9a9acaa0 by Frank Roscher.
Committed on 05/12/2012 at 20:18.
Pushed by froscher into branch 'master'.
Fix saving and loading of suspended reminders in KOrganizer
We need to wait for all collections to be available when restoring
reminders at startup, or they won't get loaded properly. Additionally,
we must delete reminders one by one as they are dismissed instead of
just cleaning out the config file after each startup.
Related: bug 146336, bug 180413, bug 302865
M +2 -3 korganizer/korgac/alarmdialog.cpp
M +50 -29 korganizer/korgac/koalarmclient.cpp
M +2 -0 korganizer/korgac/koalarmclient.h