Version: 4.2 rc1 (using 4.1.96 (KDE 4.1.96 (KDE 4.2 RC1)), Kubuntu packages)
OS: Linux (x86_64) release 2.6.27-9-generic
How to reproduce:
* Add a all day event
* It gets the whole upper part for him
* Add another all day event
* Both all day events share 50% of the upper part
* Remove one of the two all day events
* The other event does not "resize" to using the 100% of upper part
This is true also for time associated events.
SVN commit 921301 by smartins:
Fix typo in addConflictItem() (missing !).
When removing an item, decrement the number of sub cells in order to placeSubCells reuse the space.
M +4 -0 koagenda.cpp
M +1 -1 koagendaitem.cpp
WebSVN link: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=921301
*** Bug 143496 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***