Version: 3.5.3 (using KDE KDE 3.5.3)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
The show desktop behaviour is not fixed in 3.5.3. This has been seen on a MEPIS 6.0 RC2 release that included KDE 3.5.3. This behaviour was fine in KDE 3.3
steps to reproduce:
- open up a few windows, say firefox, a konsole, a kwrite window
- hit the show desktop button, all windows get minimized correctly
- now open any other window, say any folder
- the "correct" behaviour (in KDE 3.3) was that only this new window was seen.
- the "buggy" behaviour is that all previously minimized windows also appear on the screen, thereby cluttering the screen.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 108899 ***