Version: 1.7 (using KDE 3.3.0, Gentoo)
Compiler: gcc version 3.3.3 20040412 (Gentoo Linux 3.3.3-r6, ssp-3.3.2-2, pie-8.7.6)
OS: Linux (i686) release 2.6.8-gentoo-r3
I filtered something about 150 mails at once, having clamav-, bogofilter and a filter moving mailinglist-mails to a different folder.
KMail was hanging during the filter process, what is quite bad, but there are some wishes about that. For me, KMail was completely hanging. So no cpu usage, and still not reacting for ages. I finally killed it and found it had totally messed up my mails :( The mail overview looked just like normal. Opening any email, it just showed up being empty and the subject was renamed to 'no subject'.
I'm using it inside of kontact.
kmail just crashed again and did the same mess. I removed now all filters :(
I just tried it with the same filters (and the same mails), except using spamassassin instead of bogofilter. KMail hangs during the filter process, but works again as soon the filter process is finished.
# bogofilter --version
bogofilter version 0.92.0
Database: BerkeleyDB (4.1.25)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 41514 ***