The dual color picker behaves strangely when OCIO is turned on and the exposure setting is adjusted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open new linear floating-point document.
2. Open LUT Management docker.
3. Enable Use OpenColorIO
4. Set Color Engine to OCIO
5. Set Exposure to -6.64
6. Disable Use OpenColorIO
7. Double-click on the top-left color swatch in the dual color picker.
8. Select the bottom-left of the color triangle.
9. Close dialog and double-clicik on bottom-right color swatch in the dual color picker.
10. Select the bottom-left of the color triangle.
Top-left swatch color picker goes up to RGB(99.73, 99.73, 99.73) even though OCIO disabled and Exposure field is disabled.
Bottom-right swatch color picker goes up to RGB(65535, 65535, 65535) even though the document is floating-point.
Color picker should not have confusing, arbitrary maximum based on Exposure when OCIO is turned off. The color pickers for each of the two swatches should behave the same and have floating-point values.