Incorrect display of notifications.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open the Notifications applet (25.11.2022);
2. Click the "Show more" button (screenshot 1). The "Show less" button is superimposed on the notification title from below (screenshot 2);
3. Click the "Show less" button;
4. Click the "Show more" button again - does not work (screenshot 3);
(25.11.2022 - after screenshots i uploaded some more files via Firefox browser).
Next day (26.11.2022):
5. Open the Notifications applet. Violated sorting of notifications by date (screenshot 4);
6. Click the "Show more" button. This time there was an overlay of notifications about yesterday's downloads. Notifications about loading the first and third files were superimposed, and the second file was above them (screenshot 5);
7. Click the "Show less" button.
8. The "Show more" button is superimposed on the notification title from below (screenshot 6);
8. Click the "Show more" button again - does not work (screenshot 6).
Described above, see screenshots.
Correct display of notifications.
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.26.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.99.0
Qt Version: 5.15.7
Kernel Version: 5.10.154-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Pentium® Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Memory: 7.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® UHD Graphics 605
Firefox notifications always stay at the top of the list, regardless of the last notification date.
Links to screenshots:
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 427894 ***