Created attachment 147658 [details]
invalid start date screenshot
I am using NextCloud server as CalDav with Korganizer in plasma KDE desktop on Kubuntu OS. when I am trying to add a new event at today, the program could not accept my request and returned the error: `Invalid start date`. however, it will not return an error if I change the date to yesterday or tomorrow.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. I open Korganizer
2. right-click on top of the agenda menu bar (on the today cell)
3. fill summary with a name, then I check "all day" option, then apply
4. I get an error: `Invalid start date`. but when I change "start date" to yesterday or tomorrow error will be fixed.
Korganizer could not accept 'today' as the start date for an event
Korganizer must accept 'today' events
korganizer 5.18.1 (21.08.1)
I attached a screenshot of this problem.
I suspect a problem with localization. In System Settings,
- What are your language preferences?
- What format have you chosen for time?
Did the problem only happen on the 22nd, or does it happen every day?
Does the problem happen if you change the date to tomorrow, then back to today?