Created attachment 147349 [details]
4 newly created contacts in KAddressbook
Missing Names in new, manually created Contacts
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open KAddressbook
2. Click on "+ New Contact"
3. Click on the three dots right to the "Name" field
4. Enter "Given name" and "Family names" and click "OK"
5. Fill in a phone number in the "Phone" field
6. Click "OK"
7. Search for the name of the just before created contact
I have repeated the procedure 4 times with 4 dummy names. Two of them show up with their initials and their full name; two of them do only show the initials, but not the name.
All newly created contacts should show both, initials as well as "Given name" and "Family names"
Operating System: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20220305
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.2
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.91.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.16.11-1-default (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
- Edit any of the contacts that only display initials
- Open the name fields with the three dots button
- Add a space behind and delete it
- After closing the editor with "OK" the contact will show the initials and the full name
Created attachment 147350 [details]
Same contacts as above after editing their name fields