Running 'kalarm --list' in a terminal disables upcoming alarms and doesn't list enabled alarms.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. have KAlarm running with an alarm scheduled (a command alarm in my case),
2. open a terminal,
3. run 'kalarm --list' (no quotes)
1. no output on 'kalarm --list',
2. the scheduled alarm doesn't fire,
3. its "Time To" column turns blank,
4. when trying to make a new alarm, there's a warning about alarms being disabled even though all controls seem to have them enabled,
5. after restarting KAlarm, the alarm fires.
'kalarm --list' provides output for scripting and doesn't interfere with executions of alarms.
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.88.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Graphics Platform: X11
Git commit a7bb95ab362c41bcab8fa124f3c7aaef067957bf by David Jarvie.
Committed on 15/12/2021 at 18:45.
Pushed by djarvie into branch 'release/21.12'.
Bug 446749: Don't disable alarms after command line action
Alarms were disabled if a KAlarm command line action (e.g. --list,
--edit, --triggerEvent) was executed while KAlarm was already running.
M +2 -1 Changelog
M +5 -3 src/kalarmapp.cpp
Git commit 2fa2eb288fe6d8110cf9273c6fcdf876eddc6b57 fixed alarms not being listed.
The fixes will be in KAlarm version 3.3.4, which will be released in KDE apps 21.12.1.