When I reopen kontact, it won't close unless I kill it. Then it behaves normally again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open KDE session.
2. Open kontact for the first time. There is one instance in ksysguard (pic 1)
3. Close kontact. The instance remains (pic 2)
4. Open kontact again. Now it takes way more time (almost one minute instead of 4-5 seconds before). A second instance appears (pic 3)
5. Now I cannot close contact with the window's cross.
6. I kill the first instance but still the same.
7. I kill the second instance, now I can open and close kontact as usual.
OS : Kubuntu 20.04
Linux kernel :5.4.0-84
Plasma Version: 5.18.7
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.68.0
Qt Version: 5.12.8
Created attachment 141575 [details]
Screenshots of kontatc in ksysguard
I also tried this :
1. Open kontact.
2. Close it directly by killing the process, instead of using the window's cross button.
3. Now it opens and closes normally.
I noticed that if I open Kmail, I can close it without problem and then if I open Kontact, the bug doesn't happen and I can close it normally too.