Created attachment 139323 [details]
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. open Screen Locking KCM
2. click on "Configure..." button
3. choose slishow as wallpaper type
4. add any folder containing images
5. apply the settings and close Screen Locking KCM
6. rename the folder added in the step 4
7. reopen Screen Locking KCM
8. click on "Configure..." button
as we can see in the attached screenshot, placeholder text is not centered
nor entirely readable
centered placehoder text
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.0
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.83.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Can confirm. Also happens when all the configured locations have no images in them.
Git commit 5454b8dc883b77676c9e38141c687707536ef235 by Nate Graham.
Committed on 30/08/2021 at 17:37.
Pushed by ngraham into branch 'master'.
[wallpapers/image] FIX FIXME and position placeholder message properly
M +6 -8 wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/config.qml