Created attachment 138561 [details]
Screenshot showing the dropdown box when it is too narrow
When display scaling is enabled, the dropdown box in the Digital Clock applet's configuration window (beside the 'show date' checkbox) sometimes becomes too narrow to read the options.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Settings > Display and Monitor > Display configuration and set the display scaling to 150%
2. Reboot and log in again
3. Open the digital clock applet in the panel
4. Click on the 'Configure' button at the top right (which has the tooltip 'configure Digital Clock')
5. Go to the 'appearance' tab
6. Click on the dropdown box beside the 'show date' checkbox
The second option in the dropdown box is elided, and one cannot read what the complete option says. Resizing the window does not make the dropdown box larger. Screenshot attached.
If I select the second option, the dropdown box becomes wide enough to read
it. Selecting the first option makes the box too narrow again.
Dropdown box should always be large enough to allow the user to read *all* the options. Note that 150% scaling is a reasonable scaling for my screen resolution (1920x1080).
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.21.90
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.82.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.12.4-arch1-2 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 8 × AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Memory: 21.5 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
Display resolution: 1920x1080
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 403153 ***