Hiding reconciled transactions can be done from the "View" menu and the "General settings" page, but changing the setting in the menu will not be transferred to the other location.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. start kmymoney
2. open a file with reconciled transactions
3. open a ledger to show that reconciled transactions
4. Click on menu view->hide reconciled transactions
5. Open the filters tab from the general page of the settings dialog
6. Change the state of the option "Do not show reconciled transactions", so that reconciled transaction are shown
7. Press Ok to leave the settings dialog
8. Inspect the view menu
The entry for hiding the reconciled transactions is still checked
The entry for hiding the reconciled transactions should reflect the state of the current setting.
Linux/KDE Plasma: openSUSE Leap.15.2
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.71.0
Qt Version: 5.12
A possibly relevant merge request was started @ https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/merge_requests/62
Git commit ace558ab92cf29b9f7258a6d96fb87a1ffbf197b by Ralf Habacker.
Committed on 08/03/2021 at 20:17.
Pushed by habacker into branch '5.1'.
Fix 'Settings for "Hide reconciled transactions" are not synced'
The associated view menu entry was not synced with changes from the
M +4 -1 kmymoney/kmymoney.cpp