If you click in kinfocenter on Device Information, Network Information or Graphical Information then nothing is happening, seems like these are just empty groups.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open kinfocenter
2. Click on Device Information
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens
EXPECTED RESULT: Something should happen, like expand group and show in the main page maybe some aggregated important information from the sub groups
Operating System: Arch Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.0
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.63.0
Qt Version: 5.14.0 beta
Kernel Version: 5.3.6-arch1-1-ARCH
OS Type: 64-bit
This should probably use a flat list rather than a tree view, with the current top-level tree view categories being converted into headers. Basically it should look more like System Settings' sidebar.
Git commit ca28b62000fff52df486fe05ff248018b0b16fc3 by Marco Martin.
Committed on 28/01/2020 at 13:14.
Pushed by mart into branch 'master'.
Introduce an Info Center mode
withthe command line switch -i, start
systemsettings loading the KInfoCenter modules and hyerarchy instead.
* KAboutData and dbus service name will be the same of KInfoCenter
* The startup page is not shown but the "System Information" kcm is loaded instead
* KACtivityStats is disabled
* The home button will load the "System Information" kcm as well
* It will *always* be in sidebar mode regardless how systemsettings is configured
* Config dialog can't be open.
* SystemSettings mode functionality didn't change
* infocenter mode is fully functional
Reviewers: #plasma, davidedmundson
Reviewed By: #plasma, davidedmundson
Subscribers: meven, davidedmundson, broulik, plasma-devel
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D26895
M +56 -16 app/SettingsBase.cpp
M +4 -1 app/SettingsBase.h
M +44 -14 app/main.cpp
M +10 -0 core/BaseData.cpp
M +16 -0 core/BaseData.h
M +17 -1 core/BaseMode.cpp
M +23 -1 core/BaseMode.h
M +3 -0 core/MenuItem.cpp
M +17 -2 core/MenuModel.cpp
M +2 -0 core/MenuModel.h
M +47 -3 core/ModuleView.cpp
M +42 -0 core/ModuleView.h
M +2 -2 icons/IconMode.cpp
M +38 -11 sidebar/SidebarMode.cpp
M +1 -1 sidebar/SidebarMode.h