Created attachment 117646 [details]
black-blue kwin hint effect
The KWin hint border shadow has a black-blue shadow, even if the file that is responsible for this is blue-to-transparent: glowbar.svgz
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open an application that has a white background and maximize it
2. Add an empty plasma panel that auto hides
3. Let the panel to hide itself
4. Approach to then panel edge without touching the edge but until the point to show the Edge hint
1. The Edge hint should be transparent-to-blue and not black-to-blue
Linux/KDE Plasma: 5.14.90
KDE Plasma Version: 5.14.90
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.54.0
Qt Version: 5.12.0-3
Git commit bdddf4daf2d810630e1527798384188e001c80ce by Vlad Zagorodniy.
Committed on 07/02/2019 at 00:10.
Pushed by vladz into branch 'Plasma/5.15'.
[effects/screenedge] Use correct blend function
Glow textures already have the red, green, and blue channels
premultiplied by the alpha component (because of QImage), thus we can't
use GL_SRC_ALPHA for sfactor in glBlendFunc.
Reviewers: #kwin, davidedmundson
Reviewed By: #kwin, davidedmundson
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D18803
M +1 -1 effects/screenedge/screenedgeeffect.cpp