Created attachment 112304 [details]
screenshot of testcase
Testcase, the / in δ/113 is interpreted as the start of a regex:
let regex = /hello.*(world|universe)?/;
let i = 22;
let j = i/7;
let δ = 355;
let k = δ/113;
let m = 42;
let regex2 = /hello.*(world|universe)?/;
let ouch = true;
Git commit ddc165f1bca8e9b74d4f3379affacbc7266f6d1a by Nibaldo González.
Committed on 23/08/2018 at 10:46.
Pushed by ngonzalez into branch 'master'.
* Add binaries: `0b0101` 
* Fix octals: the format of octals supported is: `0o1717`, but the HlCOct rule is equivalent to `01717`. 
* The reserved character escapes are `'"\bfnrtv0`. These are now highlighted in bold (itemData: "Reserved Char. Escape").
* Hexadecimal escapes in JS only support 2 numbers: `\xNN`, but HlCStringChar admits 1 or 2.
* The maximum value of octal escape is `\377` (255 in decimal). For example, when typing `\477`, it's only considered as an escape: `\47`.
* Any character can be escaped (previously, in the templates, the special character "$" for substitutions is not escaped).
* Add identifiers with Non-ASCII characters , to avoid highlighting RegExp and numbers after non-ASCII characters. This also applies to the highlighting of objects, functions and JSON properties.
*  Standard ECMA-262, ECMAScript 2015 Language Specification. [11.8.3] Numeric Literals: https://ecma-international.org/ecma-262/6.0/#sec-literals-numeric-literals
*  Standard ECMA-262, ECMAScript 2015 Language Specification. [11.8.4] String Literals: https://ecma-international.org/ecma-262/6.0/#sec-literals-string-literals
Reviewers: dhaumann, cullmann, #framework_syntax_highlighting
Reviewed By: cullmann, #framework_syntax_highlighting
Tags: #kate, #frameworks
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D13888
M +8 -0 autotests/folding/test.js.fold
M +5 -5 autotests/folding/test.jsx.fold
M +8 -0 autotests/html/test.js.html
M +8 -0 autotests/input/test.js
M +9 -1 autotests/reference/test.js.ref
M +1 -1 autotests/reference/test.qml.ref