This would accomplish several goals:
- Puts the button where the user is more likely to find it if they go looking for it
- Puts the button on the view that it is capable of updating
- Remove it from the Settings page's header, which makes room for putting the page title there, which makes all pages' headers more consistent
- Gets rid of a non-sources-related control on the Settings page, providing a path toward renaming that page to be "Sources" instead (which is more accurate)
Oh, I forgot another:
- Provide an appropriate desktop UI to trigger the "check for updates" behavior on the Updates page, which currently only implements a mobile UI for this (swipe down to update)
Git commit 6f04c9d64b5abb8a00e982b7b9a55a7de1e22dde by Aleix Pol.
Committed on 22/02/2018 at 18:12.
Pushed by apol into branch 'master'.
Put the refresh action in the updates page
M +1 -1 discover/qml/DiscoverWindow.qml
M +2 -0 discover/qml/UpdatesPage.qml