1. Compile Discover from git master
2. Click on an app on the home page
3. Click on the back button on the Application page toolbar
4. Click in the search field and type some text
5. Hit return
- A search is executed
- You're taken back to the app you just left
Git commit fc0334278a4740b55be0138b2b3fa34f90d221e7 by Aleix Pol.
Committed on 18/01/2018 at 15:35.
Pushed by apol into branch 'Plasma/5.12'.
Rework keyboard focus strategy
Keeping the focus in the search field doesn't work anymore. Instead, make
it possible for the focus to go back and forth properly.
M +5 -2 discover/qml/DiscoverDrawer.qml
M +7 -0 discover/qml/DiscoverPage.qml
M +0 -1 discover/qml/DiscoverWindow.qml
M +0 -2 discover/qml/SearchField.qml
M +1 -0 discover/qml/SearchPage.qml