- Click on popupnote icon 1
- The popup note 1 opens
- Click on popupnote icon 2
- The popup note 2 opens covering the popup note 1 completely
- Click again on popupnote icon 1
- Nothing happens. Popup note 2 is still on top of popup note 1
- Move popup note 2 to partially show popup note 1
- Click on popup note 1
- Popup note 1 is not brought to the front of popup note 2 and remains partially hidden
- Difficult to find the popup note associated with an icon when multiple notes are already open
- Need to close/move multiple notes to visualize the one of interest
- Clicking on a popup note icon should bring the corresponding popup note to the front
- Clicking on a partially covered popup note should bring it to the front
Git commit 48b9ca66a6fd8892c2f62b34ad56ce66c817e45c by Albert Astals Cid, on behalf of Simone Gaiarin.
Committed on 18/05/2018 at 13:17.
Pushed by aacid into branch 'master'.
Raise annotation window when clicking on annotation
Raise annotation window when clicking on the window title, window text edit, or the associated annotation.
Reviewers: #okular, aacid
Subscribers: okular-devel, ngraham, #okular
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D10792
M +89 -3 autotests/parttest.cpp
M +6 -0 ui/annotwindow.cpp
M +4 -1 ui/pageview.cpp