(*** This bug was imported into bugs.kde.org ***)
Version: 2.2.2 (using KDE 2.2.2 -1)
Installed from: Red Hat Linux 7.2
Compiler: gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)
OS: Linux (i686) release 2.4.3-12
1. enable extra toolbar in konq.
2. click on show sidebar (sidebar appears)
3. again click on show sidebar (sidebars disappears)
1. Kfind (find files) plugin should get closed on the second click
2. but the toolbar icon/action get disabled as soon as find files is clicked.
Please allow 'find files' be closed from the toolbar as clicking on the 'close' button in the plugin is inconsistent with other similar actions like 'show menubar' and 'show sidebar' and 'view fullscreen' actions.
(Submitted via bugs.kde.org)
(Called from KBugReport dialog)
*** Bug has been marked as fixed ***.