my setup / steps to reproduce:
- imap folder (thats what i've tested with)
- some mails in the folder with attachment
- some mails in the folder without attachment
- make the column "attachment" visible
- click on it to sort in ascending descending order
what i would expect:
- when the arrow in the attachment-column points upwards: list all mails that have an attachment first
- when the arrow in the attachment-column points downwards: list all mails that do not have an attachment first
I confirm it.
Git commit e8d584ba7737327373375c43daaeee93c915bcd1 by Montel Laurent.
Committed on 13/08/2014 at 06:40.
Pushed by mlaurent into branch 'KDE/4.14'.
Fix Bug 338188 - sort mails by attachment does not work
M +25 -0 messagelist/core/item_p.h
M +1 -1 messagelist/core/manager.cpp
M +17 -0 messagelist/core/model.cpp
M +2 -1 messagelist/core/model_p.h
M +2 -0 messagelist/core/sortorder.cpp
M +2 -1 messagelist/core/sortorder.h
I fixed it now but for existing theme we need to adapt it.
Need to inform that we want to sort by attachment in this specific column.