Pseudo Infinite canvas feature creates too big image on lower zoom levels.
- Canvas expands more than 100% of initial canvas. I would like to have expansion about 20% of the initial canvas.
- If i press left button of expansion - it expands to top and to bottom either. We need to expand only on one side.
Here is my explanation: http://i.imgur.com/FtghkH5.png
Dmitry confirmed this is an issue.
Git commit 9e6307cee61ded62efd684146789d7dba93e40f2 by Dmitry Kazakov.
Committed on 06/06/2014 at 06:41.
Pushed by dkazakov into branch 'krita-testing-kazakov'.
Limit Pseudo Infinite canvas feature not to create too huge images
1) The expansion is now limited by 100%. This is actually quite
easy way to double the dimension of the image: zoom out, move
to one side, press the button and one dimension of the image
2) If you press only on one side panel, then the image will be expanded
into exactly *one* direction. This allows you to expand an image in
a single dimension only.
3) If you press in the corner of the canvas (that is on two panels at
once), the image will be expanded in two corresponding dimensions.
M +41 -7 krita/ui/canvas/kis_infinity_manager.cpp
M +11 -1 krita/ui/canvas/kis_infinity_manager.h