I start Windows Umbrello v. 2.10.2. (version not listed in choices above.) I start an activity diagram, and insert an "initial activity" circle. Then I Click on the "activity" oval, click in the diagram, and Umbrello crashes.
I am running Windows 7 in a Vbox virtual machine.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start umbrello.
2. Click on the "folder" icon above the diagram pane.
3. Choose "Activity Diagram...".
4. Name the diagram in the dialog that pops up.
5. Insert an "Initial Activity" circle.
6. Click on "Activity" ellipse icon from the toolbar.
7. Click in diagram pane.
8. Umbrello crashes with "EXCEPTION_INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO (0xc0000094)"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 324192 ***