See the steps to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select “File → Templates”.
2. Select an existing template from the list. If you do not have a template, create one first.
3. Once a template is selected on the list, click “Modify”.
4. Change some value on the template.
5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
You get an error message that states that it was not possible to modify the template.
The template is modified successfully.
1. Select to “Copy” the template you want to modify.
2. Perform the desired changes on the copy, and save it with a temporal name.
3. Delete the original.
4. Copy the copy (yeah…), and save it with the name of the original template that you previously deleted.
5. Copy the first copy, so that you end up with a “copy of the copy” that has the name of the original template, and the desired modifications.
Git commit 84642773abdb52c4eea6fae78f0cdf3d404a8856 by David Jarvie.
Committed on 27/08/2013 at 21:30.
Pushed by djarvie into branch 'KDE/4.11'.
Bug 323965: Fix error saving Edit Template dialog
Fix error preventing changed template from being saved when closing
the Edit Template dialog (Akonadi only).
M +4 -1 kalarm/Changelog
M +4 -0 kalarm/functions.cpp
M +1 -1 kalarm/kalarm.h