This is a bugreport for the second part of the bug 308371. From the original bug:
> Maybe I edited the metadata of songs that were already referenced in a playlist in
> the amarok database. When I opened the playlist, two songs were greyed and did
> not play.
> Right click -> searching for module AMAROK-SQLTRACKUID. Then amarok was not
> responding for a few minutes, but the module does not seem to be installed, the
> two songs still do not play.
This part has been already solved.
> Reproducible: Always
> Steps to Reproduce:
> 1. Save a playlist in the DB
> 2. Edit the metadata of a song in the playlist
> 3. Re-open the playlist Actual Results: The edited song is greyed and can not be played
Git commit 2f261b02ede0ecc9a566cbcb2680e06db092dbc1 by Matěj Laitl.
Committed on 23/12/2012 at 19:42.
Pushed by laitl into branch 'master'.
Fix SqlTrack::updatePlaylistToDb(): we need to update url too
This fixes all the remaining problems originally reported in bug 308371.
I've confirmed it works both then the track uid change is triggered from
within Amarok and from external tool when Amarok is not running.
* Fix updating of Amarok database playlists then track uid changes.
Related: bug 308371
M +1 -0 ChangeLog
M +15 -11 src/core-impl/collections/db/sql/SqlMeta.cpp
M +1 -0 src/playlistmanager/sql/SqlPlaylist.cpp
I regret having caused trouble. Thanx for your patience and insistence to fix
I wish you a peaceful and merry X-Mas.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Dear Matěj,
> I regret having caused trouble.
No serious trouble caused, you couldn't have known our bugzilla usage in advance.
> Thanx for your patience and insistence to fix the bug.
> I wish you a peaceful and merry X-Mas.
Thanks, to you too. :-)