1. I select files to be resized. When I click 'Batch Queue Manager', the selected items appear in a second tabbed page labeled '#2'. The page named #1 is empty and batch #2 cannot be processed until empty batch #1 is removed.
2. With empty batch #1 removed and batch #2 remaining, when you add another batch, the tab says '#2' -- there are two #2s.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select files.
2. Press B.
3. In the 'Queues' section of the form, you will see two tabs, #1 and #2.
4. Remove #1.
5. Select more items and press B.
6. In the 'Queues' section of the form, you will see two tabs, #2 and #2.
In the 'Queues' section of the form, you will see two tabs, #1 and #2. #1 is empty.
I expect the first group of selected items to go in batch #1 and the second group in batch #2.
For the first group of selected items, the software should not have added a tabbed page. It should have used page #1, which was there already. It doesn't seem like you can start with 0 pages, since when you try to remove all pages, you are left with page #1.
Version: 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu (Linux Mint)
Version: 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu (Linux Mint) ==> What this version ID ?
Which digiKam release you use ? Go to Help menu for details...
Sorry, I gave the wrong version number. I'm using release 2.5.0, which I selected in the drop-down list above. Apparently, I'm a few releases behind, but that's what came with the current release of Linux Mint. What's the best way to get a later release so I can see if this problem still exists?
(In reply to comment #2)
> Version: 3.2.0-23-generic #36-Ubuntu (Linux Mint) ==> What this version ID ?
> Which digiKam release you use ? Go to Help menu for details...
> Gilles Caulier
Git commit ba67ae87ad5d0781bf4fb9f872e3381dd4c18c63 by Gilles Caulier.
Committed on 22/12/2012 at 18:40.
Pushed by cgilles into branch 'master'.
Fix numbering issue with BQM tab ID when one queue is removed
M +7 -0 utilities/queuemanager/views/queuepool.cpp
For the problem #1, use CTRL+B to add item to current tab in BQM. Do not use B which add a new queue as well.