Somehow after saving a track in a playlist it can't be associated with the labels assigned to that track anymore.
This is true for both, the main playlist and the saved playlists.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a track with labels to the playlist
2. Check the labels with the Tag Dialog - they should be there
3. Restart Amarok
4. Check the labels with the Tag Dialog - they are gone
1. Add a track from the main playlist to a saved playlist
2. Clear the main playlist and load the saved playlists
3. Check the labels with the Tag Dialog - they should be there
4. Clear the main playlist and retstart Amarok
5. Load the saved playlists
6. Check the labels with the Tag Dialog - they are gone
Running Amarok built from git:
Date: Sun Apr 29 11:51:38 2012 +0200
I can confirm this. I think that it is connected to the way how Meta::Tracks are re-created from saved files on startup. (because deleting and adding the song back to the playlist rescues the tags)
When https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104966/ is merged, this will affect lyrics, too. This gives me hint where the bug is, lets see.
Git commit f1475a1060739030fc1bdb06b2557b7560896ace by Matěj Laitl.
Committed on 16/05/2012 at 21:47.
Pushed by laitl into branch 'master'.
MetaProxy: implement more Track and Album methods
* Lyrics, labels and album actions are correctly displayed for tracks
from main and saved playlists on Amarok startup
M +2 -0 ChangeLog
M +103 -21 src/core-impl/meta/proxy/MetaProxy.cpp
M +34 -27 src/core-impl/meta/proxy/MetaProxy.h
M +61 -17 src/core-impl/meta/proxy/MetaProxy_p.h