Version: 2.5 (using KDE 4.7.3)
Amarok still copies music on your USB-Device, even if it is already aborted in amarok
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Connect an usb device
2. Start Amarok
3. Drag&Drop your playlist on the usb device -> Amarok starts copying
4. Abort the file copying while pressing the button in the left corner
The copy dialog hides but in Nautilus/Dolphin you can still see that files are added by amarok
Amarok should stop copying when you the abort button.
You can force Amarok to stop by closing it.
Git commit 226754158de9385df12cb17adaac198c4c3807cd by Matěj Laitl.
Committed on 03/02/2012 at 22:16.
Pushed by laitl into branch 'master'.
UmsCollectionLocation: cleanups, corrections, fixes
This fixes UmsCollectionLocation to be on par with Amarok standards.
This is the first part of making the USB Mass Storage collection behave
like it should.
* Remove empty folders when deleting tracks from USB Mass Storage collection.
* Don't copy tracks to USB Mass Storage collection in move operation.
* Fix defunct aborting of transfers to USB Mass Storage collection.
CCMAIL: Bart Cerneels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
M +4 -0 ChangeLog
M +60 -41 src/core-impl/collections/umscollection/UmsCollectionLocation.cpp
M +16 -3 src/core-impl/collections/umscollection/UmsCollectionLocation.h