Version: unspecified (using KDE 4.5.90)
Marble 1.0's bookmark feature is great in theory but broken because I can't delete individual bookmarks or rename/move them.
Nobody found the time to work on a bookmark manager for the KDE 4.6 release.
Patch is at http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/6411/
SVN commit 1217542 by nienhueser:
Bookmark Manager: Delete folders, rename them, create new ones, delete bookmarks and edit bookmarks (including moving to other folders). Also adds support for importing .kml files. The only missing thing -- which I plan to make a junior job -- is drag & drop support. (Internal move to change the order of folders and bookmarks inside folders. Maybe also D&D between views to support dragging bookmarks quickly to other folders.)
Squashed patch of a local git branch:
- Support importing bookmarks from .kml files. When conflicts arise (imported bookmark already exists), the user is asked whether to skip the new or replace the existing bookmark.
- NewFolderInfoDialog is a misleading name. Rename it NewBookmarkFolderDialog.
- Rename NameDialog to NewBookmarkFolderDialog, the former is too generic. Fix broken license header in NewBookmarkFolderDialog.h. Make it possible to use the dialog without changing existing bookmarks directly. Use a ButtonBox in the .ui to get a consistent interface.
- New bookmark folders can be created within the bookmark manager.
- Deletion of individual folders and bookmarks. Use the first folder as default selection.
- Use the existing dialogs to edit bookmark folders and bookmarks in the bookmark manager.
- Rename BookmarkInfoDialog to EditBookmarkDialog which describes its purpose better.
M +21 -7 QtMainWindow.cpp
M +1 -1 QtMainWindow.h
M +5 -3 lib/BookmarkManager.cpp
M +209 -14 lib/BookmarkManagerDialog.cpp
M +11 -0 lib/BookmarkManagerDialog.h
M +4 -4 lib/BookmarkManagerDialog.ui
M +4 -4 lib/CMakeLists.txt
A lib/EditBookmarkDialog.cpp [License: LGPL]
A lib/EditBookmarkDialog.h lib/BookmarkInfoDialog.h#1217541 [License: LGPL]
M +6 -2 lib/MarbleWidgetPopupMenu.cpp
A lib/NewBookmarkFolderDialog.cpp [License: LGPL]
A lib/NewBookmarkFolderDialog.h [License: LGPL]
M +12 -8 marble_part.cpp
M +1 -1 marble_part.h
WebSVN link: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1217542