Version: 2.3.2-GIT (using KDE 4.5.0)
The Applets Current Track, Albums and CoverBling are not up to date when resuming a playback after startup of Amarok or after opening a music file with 'amarok file'.
- The Current Track Info displays that no track is being played and shows instead a couple of other tracks.
- The Album Applet does only show the last added albums as it does when no track is playing but opens the album of current track if it is one of the last added.
- CoverBling does not show the current album.
After changing the track manually oder by playlist als applets behave as the should.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Play a track, quit amarok and restart, resume playback on startup must be enabled
2. or: type 'amarok musicfile'
Current Track Applet, Albums applet and CoverBling pretend that no track is being played.
The Applet should show the current track and the albums as they do on normal change of track.
JFYI: You are using 2.3.1-git, 2.3.2-git branch doesn't exist yet
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 241641 ***