Version: KDE 4.1.62 (KDE 4.2 >= 20080814) (using Devel)
Compiler: gcc version 4.3.1
Installed from: Compiled sources
1. browse into directory with more than one screenful of images
2. go to view mode (view pictures) , click through 'next' to the end of the directory
3. go back to browse mode - thumbnails don't load until you scroll the scrollbar a little bit
actually, now that i look at it, you don't even need more than a screenful of images, just don't let all the thumbnails load before going to view mode. the missing thumbnails don't load after switching back to browse mode.
Fixed in trunk and backported to 4.1 branch. Will be in 4.1.2.
Hi, you might also look at a similar issue:
1. open a folder with many photos
2. switch to view mode
3. navigate to some distant photo
4. turn on thumbnail bar - it won't center on the current photo
This is another bug. Fill another report. Reusing reports is bad practice.