Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.5)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
Well, I'm not really talking about the crash here, but the backtrace log that I can't save, so I guess this would be filed under bug and not crash since I'm not really worried about the crash so much.
1. I tried using Powder for a window decorator.
2. I tried putting something in full screen.
3. I saw pigs fly.
4. I could still interact with pushbuttons, though all the windows lost their borders.
5. I couldn't type.
6. As a result of not being able to type, I couldn't save the backtrace, which requires that you enter a filename.
7. This is a request for there to be a default filename in saving backtraces just for this scenario.
*** Bug 129584 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
SVN commit 764783 by lunakl:
Suggest a default filename in case the user can't type for whatever reason.
M +4 -1 debugger.cpp
M +1 -0 krashconf.h
WebSVN link: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=764783