Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.1)
Installed from: Debian testing/unstable Packages
Ok, I have a crazy wish:
I want to see an option for tabulary window managment like ION. Why? Ok, let me explain it:
My old grandma has an old PC with KDE on it. Now she is confused about the windows and if they overlapped she can't work with it (she is too confused then :( ). Perhaps is my wish interesting for handicapped persons too.
1. prohibit to overlap of one ore more windows
2. if two windows adjoin, you can enlarge one and the other would be reduced.
The advantages are:
1. Windows can't confused old people, then they can see them all ;)
2. With an additional Zoom-function windows can be maximized and the other windows would be minimized but not overlapped
3. Windows, wich requires an action, can easily give an graphical info (for example with red borders).
PS: Why not ION? 1. ION ist NOT KDE ;) and 2. ION is only for programmers configurable :(
FYI, You can run any window manager you like under KDE by setting the KDEWM environment variable
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 59338 ***