Bug 122045 - program erases message sender and content
Summary: program erases message sender and content
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 121272
Alias: None
Product: kmail
Classification: Applications
Component: general (show other bugs)
Version: 1.9.1
Platform: unspecified Linux
: NOR normal (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: kdepim bugs
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2006-02-15 17:25 UTC by redhen898-online
Modified: 2007-09-14 12:17 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Latest Commit:
Version Fixed In:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description redhen898-online 2006-02-15 17:25:23 UTC
Version:           1.9.1 (using KDE 3.5.1, Mandriva Linux Cooker i586 - Cooker)
Compiler:          Target: i586-mandriva-linux-gnu
OS:                Linux (i686) release 2.6.12-12mdk

The kmail 1.9.1 version running on KDE 3.5.1 very often erases the entire message subject, from and date lines, as well as the entire body of the message. In the information headers, the word "unknown" appears in place of subject, from and date. This problem also existed in the previous version of kmail, which I had installed on KDE 3.4; I tried to report that bug and was told to upgrade to 3.5.1, which should solve the problem. But upgrading did not solve the problem. I still have the same difficulty. Not all messages are erased in this way. But several come in with these unknown headers in every batch of mail retreived.
Comment 1 Thomas McGuire 2007-05-07 17:17:37 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 121272 ***