Version: (using KDE KDE 3.4.1)
Installed from: Debian testing/unstable Packages
I found a bug in rendering of table cells using width-style with percentage.
I use a style sheet with a class definition like this:
And the HTML then uses
<td class="myclass"><a href="up">up</a></td>
<td class="myclass"><a href="next">next</a></td>
The problem now is, that those 3 cells within a row are not equally
wide. The first is extremely small, the other 2 are larger than 33%. Now
changing "%" to "px" in the style sheet resolves this! The same happen
when the last cell is empty and in the first is a link.
The problem also does not appear when I have the following:
<table><tr>< here are the 3 cells ></tr><tr><td><hr></td></tr></table>
here all 3 cells are equally wide. Opera, Galeon, Mozilla and Firefox
display the page correctly, konqueror is the only one that is "broken".
The bug report is currently useless, there is not enough information to reproduce, please provide a standard alone test-case or as a minimum a link to a page that fails.
I'm sorry for not posting some more information immediately, but I had to check what specific part of my html is causing this...
Now I have a minimal example page set up here:
The stylesheet lies there too (testnavi.css). The first table is the one that's "wrong", the 3rd is the same table, except that the style-class is using "33px" instead of "33%". The 2nd table is probably only right because the images are all the same size (which is the case for the real site too, basically)
Also I noticed, removing the "wrapping" table is solving the problem, but showing a new one: The table get's bigger than the large image, this is shown in the last example.
I am sorry. The test case is no longer available.
It would be easier if it was attached to the bug, so we can find it in the future.
Created attachment 16673 [details]
Testcase for the Bugreport
luckily I still have the files (good I seldom clean up my hdd). I attach a
tar.gz that contains the html, css and the 2 images.
Created attachment 16674 [details]
it seems my original testcase isn't "valid" anymore, at least here it doesn't
show anything wrong.
However the stripped-down version of the original page still shows a
misplacement. So I'm attaching a tar.gz containing all files needed.
As I suspected ;)
I just fixed this yesterday
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 67849 ***