Version: (using KDE KDE 3.2.1)
Installed from: RedHat RPMs
KURLCompletion's ExeCompletion mode no longer lists executables as per KDE 3.1.x, but instead lists directories.
Sample incorrect behavior:
1. Right-click any file in Konqueror FM
2. Select "Open With..."
3. Start entering the name of an executable
4. The KURLRequester shows directories instead.
I first took real notice of this while testing some updates to kbemusedsrv, but IIRC I saw the "Open With..." symptom in the initial KDE 3.2 release, as well.
Git commit d9997d711e493416a35a49cb84700c7b77441211 by Dawit Alemayehu.
Committed on 03/06/2011 at 22:51.
Pushed by adawit into branch 'master'.
- Make executable completion work in OpenWith dialog.
- Fixed the logic error that caused unnecessary creation of directory listing
threads for each and every completion request (read: every key press).
M +9 -9 kio/kio/kurlcompletion.cpp
*** Bug 78197 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***