Version: 2.4-GIT (using KDE 4.5.90)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. add applet "Current Track"
2. start playing a track
3. click right mouse button -> configure widget ...
4. toggle (enable or disable) "Show In Media Sources"
5. click OK in the applet configuration dialog
6. the number of buttons in the applet does not changes (if you disable that option, 4 buttons should go away!)
7. start playing another track, those buttons go away or appear (as expected)
OS: Linux (x86_64) release 2.6.37-rc5-00062-g6313e3c
Amarok build date: Dec 30 2010
Confirmed in git master as of now.
Git commit b5fff5525af1c85164b0d56282790318f65e1438 by Sven Krohlas.
Committed on 30/05/2011 at 22:35.
Pushed by krohlas into branch 'master'.
Make current track applet react to config changes immediately.
M +2 -2 src/context/applets/currenttrack/CurrentTrack.cpp