Version: 2.4-GIT (using KDE 4.5.80)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run Amarok, start playing a song, quit Amarok
2. run Amarok again, the song should continue playing (you should configure Amarok to do that)
4. open tray icon menu (by clicking RMB), you see the menu item "Configure Amarok..." above the menu items "Quit", "Minimize" and a separator.
5. stop playback, look at the tray icon menu (something changed?), quit Amarok
6. run Amarok again
7. open tray icon menu (by clicking RMB), you don't see the "Configure Amarok..." menu item anymore.
OS: Linux (x86_64) release 2.6.32
Git commit 65c855efdfd5e74d84627925116cd8f1acf8bc96 by Kevin Funk.
Committed on 06/02/11 at 03:17.
Pushed by kfunk into branch 'master'.
Fix actions getting lost in tray menu.
M +1 -0 ChangeLog
M +18 -19 src/TrayIcon.cpp
*** Bug 268762 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***