Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.2)
- a specific KSplash engine
- entity for KSplash?
- The tradeoff is a bit of performance, while
- The tradeoff is a slight loss [?] of performance, while
- a Konqueror window
- entity for Konqueror?
- to the list of available in the
- to the list of available styles in the
And perhaps also entities for IceWM and deKorator?
- added some entities
- removed the entities used in url kde-look.org since here "KDE" doesn't need extra accentuation
There are no global entities for IceWM or deKorator, so I left them at that.
Thanks Natalie for the report.
Since I cannot close bugs, here is the diff.
Maybe so. can close this? Arigato gosai imasu. :)
*** Bug has been marked as fixed ***.