Version: 3.3.94 (SVN r623776) (using KDE KDE 3.5.5)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
Minor bug with QMake manager again.
How to reproduce:
1. Create new QMake project (Qt4)
2. Add new subproject with type 'subdirectories' (let's call it Parent)
3. Add another subproject (any type) into newly created (let's call it Child)
4. Now change 'Parent' subproject type to library instead of subdirectories.
5. 'Child' subproject is still included and when you try to remove it KDevelop will show internal error message box.
If you need more info let me know.
SVN commit 624977 by apaku:
Who said I wouldn't commit to 3.4 anymore :)
Make it possible to delete subprojects when the parent project was changed from subdirs to app/lib template
M +1 -1 scope.cpp
--- branches/kdevelop/3.4/buildtools/qmake/scope.cpp #624976:624977
@@ -639,7 +639,7 @@
if ( it != m_root->m_children.end() )
QMake::AssignmentAST * tempast = static_cast<QMake::AssignmentAST*>( *it );
- if ( tempast->values.findIndex( "subdirs" ) != -1 )
+ if ( tempast->values.findIndex( "subdirs" ) != -1 || findExistingVariable( "TEMPLATE" ) != m_root->m_children.end() )
Scope* project = m_scopes[ num ];
if( !project )