Version: 1.0.1 (using KDE KDE 3.5.5)
Installed from: SuSE RPMs
When adding a remember line from the insert menu or automatically when minimized it would be nice if all the previous lines were removed. This would make the text area less scattered and more pleasing to eyes.
As an option, of course.
SVN commit 733584 by hein:
Rewrite the remember/marker line system completely to be more useful:
* Distinguish between manually inserted marker lines and marker lines
inserted automatically when chat windows are hidden, fixing the utter
chaos in conjunction with the "show in all chat windows" preference.
* Make the automatic marker line "sliding", i.e. remove the last auto-
matic line when inserting a new one.
* Only insert the automatic marker line when there's actually new text
being appended to a chat window.
* Add an action to clear all marker lines in a chat window.
* Improve marker lines-related terminology and preferences.
* Make the (marker line-related and other) identity default settings
consistent between the initial identity and additional newly created
M +1 -7 chatwindow.cpp
M +1 -2 chatwindow.h
M +71 -50 chatwindowbehaviour_preferences.ui
M +1 -1 commit.h
M +6 -6 config/konversation.kcfg
M +2 -8 config/preferences.cpp
M +19 -2 identity.cpp
M +1 -0 identity.h
M +1 -1 identitydialog.cpp
M +110 -22 ircview.cpp
M +20 -4 ircview.h
M +2 -2 konvdcop.cpp
M +2 -2 konvdcop.h
M +5 -5 konversationapplication.cpp
M +21 -14 konversationmainwindow.cpp
M +6 -3 konversationmainwindow.h
M +4 -2 konversationui.rc
M +3 -3 konviface.h
M +71 -20 viewcontainer.cpp
M +6 -2 viewcontainer.h
WebSVN link: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=733584