Version: koffice 1.6 beta 1 (using KDE KDE 3.5.2)
- a Create Document dialog
- <guilabel> ?
- The description of the opening dialog is outdated.
- To move a stencil to another position on the page, select the stencil.
Note the pointer will change to a cross with four arrows. Hold down the
&LMB; and move the mouse to the new position. Release the mouse button,
and the stencil will move to the new position.
- The shape of the mouse pointer might depend on desktop settings.
In 1.6 Beta 1 the stencil moves while you move the mouse.
- When you are happy with the new size release the mouse button and
the stencil will be resized.
- In 1.6 Beta 1 the stencil is resized while you move the mouse.
- Click once inside the first stencil you wish to select. Hold down shift
as you click inside subsequent stencils.
- Might be depending on user settings, Shift doesn't work for me, Ctrl does.
- The Connector tool
- The <guilabel>Connector</guilabel> tool
- is available from the <guilabel>Tools</guilabel> toolbar;
by default shown on the left-hand side of the window.
- All toolbars are at the top of the window in this version.
- At the bottom of the docker
- At the bottom of the palette
- Using the <guilabel>Layers</guilabel> docker
- Using the <guilabel>Layers</guilabel> palette
Created attachment 17991 [details]
Patch to fix the stuff mentioned here
I will apply the patch when 1.6 is out.
SVN commit 596320 by skoning:
Small fixes, lot of bugs closed.
M +5 -5 kchart/index.docbook
M +4 -4 kformula/index.docbook
M +6 -6 kivio/usage.docbook
M +1 -1 kivio/working.docbook
M +1 -1 kpresenter/faq.docbook
M +1 -1 kpresenter/tutorial.docbook
M +4 -4 krita/commands-dialogs.docbook
M +2 -2 krita/commands-palettes.docbook
M +2 -2 krita/commands-toolbars.docbook
M +1 -1 krita/developers.docbook
M +1 -1 krita/tutorial-tablet.docbook
M +16 -16 krita/using-filters.docbook
M +1 -2 kspread/format.docbook
M +12 -12 kword/docvariables.docbook