Version: koffice 1.6 beta 1 (using KDE KDE 3.5.2)
- On the <guilabel>Colors</guilabel> page you can choose the
<guilabel>Colors</guilabel> for the individual data sets. You
can also set <guilabel>Colors</guilabel> for some general chart
parts like axes <guilabel>Line color</guilabel> and <guilabel>Grid
- I know I asked for <guilabel>s, but this seems a bit too much :)
I think the second and third <guilabel> pair can be removed.
- Opens a recently saved document
- Shows a list of recently opened documents
(The documents don't have to be saved, just opening them adds them to the list.)
- Click on <guilabel>Custom</guilabel>.
- Click on <guibutton>Custom</guibutton>.
- Next click on <guilabel>Primary shortcut:</guilabel>.
- Next click on <guibutton>Primary shortcut:</guibutton>.
Created attachment 17989 [details]
Patch to fix the stuff mentioned here
Patch attached, I will apply it after tagging/release.
SVN commit 596320 by skoning:
Small fixes, lot of bugs closed.
M +5 -5 kchart/index.docbook
M +4 -4 kformula/index.docbook
M +6 -6 kivio/usage.docbook
M +1 -1 kivio/working.docbook
M +1 -1 kpresenter/faq.docbook
M +1 -1 kpresenter/tutorial.docbook
M +4 -4 krita/commands-dialogs.docbook
M +2 -2 krita/commands-palettes.docbook
M +2 -2 krita/commands-toolbars.docbook
M +1 -1 krita/developers.docbook
M +1 -1 krita/tutorial-tablet.docbook
M +16 -16 krita/using-filters.docbook
M +1 -2 kspread/format.docbook
M +12 -12 kword/docvariables.docbook