Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.3)
Installed from: Gentoo Packages
I implemented various enhancements to aspect ratio plug-in. The changes include
1) Automatic setting of orientation
2) It is possible to "click and draw" a new selection. You do not need to move the actual selection to desired position.
I changed imageselectionwidget and aspect ratio dialog.
- Enhancement 2) slightly changes original behavior. Clicking outside of selection start drawing a new selection now. Before it moved the selection to this position. This can be reverted by changing m_allowCreatingNewRegion to false. If this version will be approved then this this variable can be removed from source code.
- I was not able to catch the "CTRL released" event. (This is due to my minor knowledge of qt.) The relevant code is prepared in function keyReleased. The code works perfectly now, but somebody might wish to look at it. Remove the calling of this function from mouseReleaseEvent() afterwards.
I wish every photographer fun when cropping the pictures. Bye
Created attachment 16419 [details]
Created attachment 16420 [details]
Created attachment 16421 [details]
Created attachment 16422 [details]
Please attach unified diffs created with the diff -u command.
I'm interresed to test your implementation. please use "svn diff > mypatch" against trunk to make a patch. Thanks in advance
Created attachment 16425 [details]
diff -u patch
Created attachment 16426 [details]
svn patch (untested)
I was not able to test this as I haven't found configure
I forgot to mention another feature.
3) when resizing selection and holding CTRL the center of selection keeps its place and the opposite corner is moved.
Your implementation have been done using current stable implementation of digiKam not trunk.
Stable branch is now just a bugfix release. New features must be add to trunk branch now.
Your patch cannot be apply on trunk branch of digiKam (future 0.9.0). I'm very interresed by your new features. Please backport your code using svn trunk, not svn stable.
Thanks in advance
Some new about porting code to 0.9.0 (svn trunk) ? Thanks in advance
This file is now obsolete.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 140136 ***
Fixed with #140136