Version: (using KDE KDE 3.3.2)
Installed from: Gentoo Packages
The current notification system of this daemon is very intrusive and impossible to configure. Please use the KNotify framework to show reiceived messages.
SVN commit 874385 by gkiagia:
Use KNotify in kwrited instead of popping up a QTextEdit.
Also, fix various other minor things in kwrited:
* Remove the useless includes.
* Use KPtyDevice instead of KPty and direct system calls.
* Remove the bell character together with carriage return from incoming messages.
* Change the component name from "konsole" to "kwrited".
* Cleanup out-of-date comments and commented-out code.
* puts() becomes kDebug(). CCBUG: 139025
M +1 -0 CMakeLists.txt
M +18 -82 kwrited.cpp
M +8 -11 kwrited.h
WebSVN link: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=874385